Then stop abruptly.
And then start again. Three cheers for (self-)forgiveness!
Yeah. Yeah. Almost a month has passed since I last updated NLHAE. So I guess, in that sense, I’ve failed my quest to start blogging. After all, with over 30 days in, I should be a veteran by now. Where’s that reset button, anyway?
In my defense, I have been keeping busy — winning at some things and not-so-much at others. In the win column, we have:
1) learn more about/get into marketing
2) do more home cookin’
3) keep active in the job search
4) get a professional “look” going on
And in the bordering-on-failure column:
1) go to yoga regularly (total yoga class count: 10)
2) keep up with the damn blog
3) stay positive in your new surroundings
In the interest of staying positive, I’ll be elaborating on the above win column in future posts. Next up: my own marketing strategy. How’s that for a fucking cliffhanger.